Tagged by GoodDay Sunshine, so here goes....
Eight things I am passionate about:
1. My Family: They drive me crazy, they keep me grounded, my biggest critics, they have me tearing my hair apart but heck just cant live without them and I tried to ...didn't succeed. :) My daughter is my reason for living..
2. Music: My saviour, my sole friend in time of dire need, be it distress or enjoyment
3. Dancing: My passion!
4. Reading: My fav pas time, I can read anything black and white and color!
5. Blogging: Of late I'm bordering on obsessive compulsive disorder where I'm reading, making drafts and not publishing them. Getting to know what a writers block is all about
6. My Space: VErry possessive about it...I have to be able to do my own thing, i go crazy otherwise
7. Swimming: wish I had the time to do more..gotta teach my kiddo too :)
8. Eating: I love to eat and hate to cook. I'm the reluctant cook, will avoid it given half a chance
Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. Para gliding
3. Send my parents on a Europe trip, all expenses paid
4. A Honda CRV
5. Buy a beach house
6. Adopt a child
7. Learn Martial Arts(gonna join soon)
8. Travel the world
Eight things I say often:
1. Yeah right!
2. oh hell
4. I love you!!
5. who's my baby..who's my princess
6. Came across your resume, are you looking for a new job?
7. Will send you the profiles soon!!
8. Oh God!!!!!!!!!Sigh!!!
Eight books I have read recently:
1. One night @ the call center - Chetan Bhagat
2. Many Lives Many Masters - Dr. Brian Weiss
3. The Curious Incident of the dog in the night time - Mark Haddon
4. The No.1 ladies detective Agency - Alexander McCall Smith
5. Orbit: John Nace
6. The Husband: Dean Koontz
7. What to expect when you are pregnant
8. What to expect the first year
Eight songs I could listen to over and over:
1. Inxs: AfterGLow
2. Hoobastank:The Reason
3. Temptations: Mygirl
4. Extreme: More Than Words
5. Dido: White Flag
6. U2: With or Without you
7. Sting: Fields of Gold
8. Duran Duran : Come Undone
9. Robbie William: /something Stupid
9. Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall / Coming Back to Life
10. The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
11. John Lennon: Imagine
12. Lobo: I'd love you to want me / Me and U and a dog named Boo
*asking me to come up with only eight is pure torture
Eight things that attract me to my friends:
1. I'm their sounding board, they come looking to me for advise and they get it. I don't say what they want to hear, tell them what i feel and the rest is up to them.
2. I'm honest and straight forward,
3. I don't whine and don't crib
4. I'm a good friend, they rely on me and know I am always there
5. Fun: Ready to go out at a moments notice, Of course these days a hard what with my kiddo and me in a diff town
6. Not Judgmental: I don't make judgments about my friends decisions, about their way of life. I would not be their friend if our wavelengths didn't match in the first place.
7. Manners: I'm not rude, blunt yes, there is a difference. What you say the way you say makes a lot of difference
Eight people I think should do this tag:
1. Indian Home Maker
3. Emaan's Mum
and anybody else who fancies this tag :)