Thank you Mampi and Indian Home Maker for the Brilliant Weblog Award...
Stunned,honored,overwhelmed and touched that you thought I deserved it. You guys made my day, week and month.
Brilliant Weblog is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogsphere.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
5. And then we pass it on!
I pass this on with great pleasure to some of my fav bloggers in random order
1. ThoughtRoom: Her posts always make me think, real deep. Crystal clear in her thoughts and an awesome painter
2. Santosh: My first blog friend. Love his witty posts, jokes that most people don't get and great thoughtful posts.
3. Suki: hard to believe that she is so young. Such maturity at a young age
4. Clueless: for Light hearted reading
5. La vida Loca: Love her template and her honest writing
6. Raji: My crazy nutty friend who is like a younger sis. Clear concise writing, whether it is about her life or work.
7. Amrutha: for bringing a different point of view
Too bad I couldn't add MysticMargarita, Roop, Neeta and Mad momma, as they have already received the award.