Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Retrospection

New Dawn, New Day, New Year and a New Beginning.

The past year has been a year of revelations. The truth of all my relationships have come forward. I've changed so much in the past year, that I don't recognize myself. Life and Angel have been my teachers.

Angel has taught me patience,endurance, how not to loose my temper, to channel positive energy & remove negative energy, to be calm, cool and collected at all times. Her smile brightens up my whole world, her laugh is the most melodious sound I have ever heard. I've never before been more aware of my shortcomings and sensitiveness.

Each day has been a new discovery and continues to be so. I now know the meaning on Unconditional Love.

Life has taught me to never take things at face value. The start of 2007 made me realize what a sham my marriage was. I was taken for a royal ride by my husband and in-laws. I was being played like a fiddle for money. I was their cash cow. And I took a decision to stop it all. No More being good, trying to keep all relations intact. Enough is enough. I also reallied how supportive my parents are. The equation I share with my parents and bro now is unbelievable and very precious.

2007 has been an introspective year and will continue to be in 2008, albeit with much better control.

Happy New Year!


3 comments:

Mampi said...

Life Evolves, as you say and as your blog asserts..
Have gone through some of the archives.
My best wishes for you and your little Imp.

Unknown said...

Glad to know that India has people like your parents

Ankita Mehta said...

Kudos to your parents and your brother!!!!!! SUPPORT KEEPS THE LIFE GOING AND YOU HAVE IT ALL IMPSMOM!!!